Meditation For Better Health In 2016
There are many different levels of health, we will dive into all of them and let you decide what level you would like to see yourself at and how you can get there in the most effective way possible.
Get a good daily dose of Meditation! Now wait, I hear a lot of grumbles saying that you don’t know how to meditate and you don’t have time or space or…bla bla bla…zip it! Enough with the excuses. What is your health worth to you?! It should be one of your highest priorities as what good is life if we aren’t healthy enough to enjoy it. So no more excuses! This is really simple and you don’t have to know much more then to sit quietly for 15-20 minutes. Thats it. When is the last time you just sat in a peaceful spot with no distractions for 15-20 minutes? You would be amazed what a little peace time to yourself can do for you and your body. Let me break it down and if you are serious, then you will give it a shot.
The best time to meditate is either first thing in the morning or at night when you are winding down. It really acts as a reset button and helps center your thoughts and body. Let me lay out a simple guide line that I personally use to get started.
- Wake up 20 minutes earlier-no complaints, you are worth it! 20 minutes won’t kill you.
- Put on some comfy clothes.
- Find a spot in your house, a nearby park, or somewhere peaceful where you can sit and not be distracted.
- Cross your legs, put your hands on your knees palms up just like in the picture above.
- Close your eyes and just breath nice, slow, long, deep breaths.
- Do your best to just clear your mind of everything. Simply focus on your breathing and siting calmly and quietly.
- Do this for 15-20 minutes minimum. Set your watch, or phone if you need to for time.
- As you finish just think of a few things you are grateful for before you start your day.
Thats it! Wasn’t so bad was it. This little addition to your day can truly change your life on levels you wouldn’t even imagine. It sounds a little crazy to some I know. Let me through a challenge your way. Do this for 30 days straight every morning or night. If you miss a day, you have to start over. It must be 30 days straight. At the end of 30 days, write me and tell me your experience. Tell me about the differences in all areas of your life that you are starting to notice. I promise that if you do everything stated above, you will have positive differences to share.
This is only the start! We haven’t even been here a day and there is a free gold nugget on the table. How awesome is that. Do it for yourself, you are worth it!