We Give You Our Global Healing Center Review
How I Found Global Healing
I was personally looking around the internet and through personal friends trying to find a complete cleanse program with the best reviews and highest rating. My good friend Seth had done his own research and gone through a cleanse from Dr. Group and had nothing but high praises to say about him and his program. I found a few other compelling programs online, but a lot of them seemed to be out of date and reviews were all over the map. When I watched Dr. Groups videos (I’ll put the one I’m talking about below) I could see not only did he know what he was talking about, but he was certified, professional, and fact based. This gave me great comfort as I don’t want to trust my body to just anyone. Here is that video:
Why Was I Looking For A Cleanse?
Even though someone may look healthy, doesn’t mean that they are. If you don’t have good gut health, everthing else will begin to fail long term. That is where I was. I was fit on the outside, I was even eating well being on an almost all vegan diet, unfortunetly my gut was not healthy from years of proccessed foods and sugars. I was experienceing acid reflux and signs of high candida in my blood. This is not acceptable as my body is my temple. If I’m not helthy, then how am I supposed to help others be healthy.
You can start eating healthy today and that will help a lot. Just keep in mind, you also need to flush all the built up crap out of your system as well so that it is functioning properly. This is why I got Global healing center’s 9 step full body cleanse.
The Steps In The Full Body Cleanse Program:
Here are the nine steps you will take if you use the full cleanse program. They also offer individual programs if you don’t want to do them all at once.
- First Step: Beginning Health Questionnaire
- Colon Cleanse – 6 days
- Liver Cleanse – 5 days, then 7 off days off
- Second Liver Cleanse – 5 days, then 7 days off
- Kidney Cleanse – 4 days
- Harmful Organism Cleanse – 40 days
- Third Liver Cleanse (clearly important) – 5 days, then 7 days off
- Chemical And Toxic Metal Cleanse – 30 days
- Final Questionnaire And Overview
The Good And The Bad
- Highly Recommended With Great Reviews
- Great Price (about the same as other programs)
- High Quality Products
- Easy To Follow Guide
- Everything You Need Is Included (minus water and food)
- Really Cleans Your System Out
- Only Needed Once A Year
- Certain Days You Will Spend A Lot Of Time On The Pot.
- It Can Be Done While Working At An Office, But It Would Be Tough.
- You Get Good At Cleaning Toilets!
- I Almost Gaged On The Olive Oil For The Liver Cleanse….Yuck!
The full body cleanse cost me $475.00 with free shipping. I added a Pint of Braggs Apple cider vinegar($5.99) as well as aloe tablets ($19.99) as well. So I paid just over $500 for everything. Other programs I was looking at cost about the same for a full body program, but this came with the highest recommendations of all the programs I was looking at and I see why.
My Thoughts After Going Through It
I was hesitant at first, but after going through it I feel fantastic. It was work and I had to change my diet for a while, but in the end is well worth it. I will plan on doing this once a year every year. If you do not want to do the full cleanse, you can break it into sections or whatever you need. I would highly recomend the liver cleanse to anyone. It is challenging, but all the warnings and expectations are laid out for you so nothing catches you by surprise.